Austin is a hoot!! I love the picture him flexing his legs while standing on the changing table!!!
Cam(s)- Austin is too cute for words!! Love all the new pictures. He sure does look like his Daddy! Hope all is well with you guys. Take care. Sending lots of love your way.
I'm so excited that you have decided to rejoin the blogging world. Love the pictures!
Ha ha. I tagged you. Check out my blog for details
Less then one month until the big bash ... we can't wait. And Camron, you are going rafting!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Austin is a hoot!! I love the picture him flexing his legs while standing on the changing table!!!
Cam(s)- Austin is too cute for words!! Love all the new pictures. He sure does look like his Daddy! Hope all is well with you guys. Take care. Sending lots of love your way.
I'm so excited that you have decided to rejoin the blogging world. Love the pictures!
Ha ha. I tagged you. Check out my blog for details
Less then one month until the big bash ... we can't wait. And Camron, you are going rafting!!!
Post a Comment