I can't believe how big he is getting. I believe how cute he his, thats just a given coming from you guys. We are coming up towards the end of june. We're going to the cabin the weekend of the 19th-21st, but then At least i will be in logan for a couple of days. We should plan something!
Hello fellow bloggers. Just stopping in to harass you!! We went to roller derby last night and it was so much fun to watch. Maybe you (cameron) and I should start a team -- haha!!
4 comments:
Cousin, we are coming to see you!!!
I can't believe how big he is getting. I believe how cute he his, thats just a given coming from you guys.
We are coming up towards the end of june. We're going to the cabin the weekend of the 19th-21st, but then At least i will be in logan for a couple of days. We should plan something!
Only 2 more weeks, and then we are going to PARTY!!
Hello fellow bloggers. Just stopping in to harass you!! We went to roller derby last night and it was so much fun to watch. Maybe you (cameron) and I should start a team -- haha!!
Post a Comment