


Burke turned 3 today. I thought I'd devote a section of the blog to the 3rd member of the family. Although maybe you were put on the left back-burner once the 4th family member came along, we never forgot you. You actually kind of prepared us for the little terrorist who is now Austin. If we didn't have to deal with a maniac dog first, we wouldn't be accustomed to the chaos that is having a baby. But we really do appreciate all that you bring to the family. I LOVE playing hide and seek with you, Austin LOVES to feed you his food that he doesn't want, and Boy Cam LOVES to clean up all your messes! Thanks for getting out of the eating toilet paper phase, being fairly easy to potty train, and putting up with the pack n' play at Grandpa and Grandma Seamons' house. You were the first granddog....and probably the last. But what would life be like with out you? Perhaps a little cleaner, a little quieter, but surely not NEARLY as fun!
7 comments:
Well HELOO cousin Burke. We have missed you. Hannah and Livi have been doing alot of playing with "their" version of you!!
Hey I found you through Tianne's blog! Your house is AMAZING I love it! Your text is hard to read you should do it bigger with a different color! you can find braydans blog through mine! fun to find you on here and be able to keep up with your family!
I remember when he was that little, so cute, fluffy, and obnoxious.
Has it really been 3 years?
what a cute little dog! Miss logan yet? I do sometimes, but most of the time I am juuuust fine with not living there!
What is Burke going to be for Halloween???
Cute background. I am having a hard time finding sites that are compatible with MAC. Until my luck changes ... it will be a plain background for me :(
I want to see Boo at the Zoo pictures
Post a Comment