Ok, so I know I'm not a very proficient blogger yet...this has already become common fact since i have waited 3 months to post a comment. I want to add the friends link on my blog, and I can't see where I can do that. Any ideas?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Log in and click on the layout tab. Then click on add a gadget and there will be options listed of what you can add to your blog. It will be under like "followers" or "blog list" something like that.
Hurray! so glad to see that you have rejoined us. Love the pics of your new house and can't wait to get to come and see it. Deffinetly jelous of your fridge, yard, and 3 car garage!
4 comments:
Log in and click on the layout tab. Then click on add a gadget and there will be options listed of what you can add to your blog. It will be under like "followers" or "blog list" something like that.
YEAH -- I see your figured it out. It makes it so much easier to check up on everyone's blogs.
Hey Cam, So good to finally get in touch with you again and that you are doing great! Your little boy is so cute!
Hurray! so glad to see that you have rejoined us. Love the pics of your new house and can't wait to get to come and see it. Deffinetly jelous of your fridge, yard, and 3 car garage!
Post a Comment