

Ok, I decided that I would keep everyone in suspense by only making a post once a quarter. Ha, just kidding. I've been meaning to update this forever, and well, I'm just a slacker. That's all there is to it. Here are some way cute pics of Austin and his two adorable cousins, Hannah and Olivia. My really good friend Brittany, who is an awesome wedding photographer, took these pictures of the kids. I never have experienced anything like the scene that was this photo shoot. First you have Hannah, who is 4 and the camera loves her. She was ready at any moment to take a great picture. Then there is Livi, who is 18 months, and she didn't want to have anything to do with our photo shoot. Austin, who just turned 1, pretty much followed Livi where ever she went. I think his collared shirt was making him hot and bothered anyway. But even though photographing 3 kids under the age of 4 can be a chore, the pictures turned out amazing. See for yourself.




3 comments:
All of those just happen to also be my favorites! Have you seen the picture at my parents, since they got it back with the new matte? My parents showed up via web cam and it looks so good.
P.S. Welcome back to the blogging world!!
Those pictures are fantastic.
I can't believe how big Austin has gotten. Don't let him turn into a boy who's cloths the wife has to fix after their married, collard shirts may not be comfy, but they are adorable. Keept the cute outfits coming!
Post a Comment