Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YUM.............Cake!

Here's a picture of my first cake for the cake decorating class I'm taking. It was supposed to be Lightening MacQueen....but the letter A had to suffice. I will get better though.

6 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Whether the A is messed up for not ... I want a piece! You did a great job Cameron

symony said...

wow I missed a lot of your posts! The cake looks better then what I could do! I would love to take a class like that!!! Happy birthday little buddy the cake picture is so funny that is soo much cake!

heidi said...

i love that you are blogging more.
What cute pictures you have in all your blogs, and that is one darling cake, I would definitely eat some.

KIRSTEN said...

Is it sad that I am already starting to count down the days until you all come out?? We are going to have so much fun - I love that time of year!!

KIRSTEN said...

Are you going to help me make Miss Livi her bday cake????

KIRSTEN said...

Oh come on now ... where are all of those great photos you took of me from the 4th haha