Monday, January 18, 2010

Slowly Learning Photoshop...

This is the original picture taken at Sears below. The edited one is above (notice the bruise? or lack there of? That is another story). They charge $10 to make any blemish changes and $10 more to convert to B/W or Sepia. RIP OFF!!! Anyway, when we were super slow at work after tax season, one of my coworkers who is an experienced photographer gave me some photoshop tips to make editing faster and easier. Anyway, I've been trying to fine tune my skills a little so when I get my fancy new camera, I'll be ready for some mad-picture-taking sessions. I know this example is pretty amateur stuff, but you have to start somewhere, right? However, a cute subject always makes the picture even better! Thanks Austin!!!!

4 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Bruise or no bruise ... I LOVE this picture! Cousin, you are going to be a ladies man!!

bmarie said...

NO fair...I want a new fancy camera.

Girl Cam said...

I don't have one yet....it's probably going to be awhile. It has been bumped to the top of my wish list though...hint hint (CAM)

bmarie said...

Is tax season over yet? We need a new post. DOWN WITH TAXES!