




This year All Hallow's eve was spent rendezvousing at the Seamons' residence in good 'ol HP. No one planned on it raining on our parade so trick or treating didn't last very long unfortunately. Austin was supposed to be Clint Eastwood....but his loony witch of a mom forgot the dang poncho at home. Boo. He wouldn't have worn it anyway - who am I kidding? I hate to say it, but he takes after dear old dad in the Halloween department...he's kind of a minimalist to put it nicely. I will try to curve this attitude before it gets out of hand and he is labeled a party pooper forever.
Homemade donuts, homemade cinnamon rolls, hand dipped caramel apples, and cookies all the way from Denver adorned the counter tops all weekend...needless to say I am NOT stepping on the scale this week. All in all, it was a fun filled Halloween, and the kid's loved hanging out and playing. Austin and Livi - we affectionately refer to them as the twins because they are only 6 months apart and totally act like an old couple together had a blast, and miss Hannah had a blast ordering them around and being so kind as to pose for all my picture taking. Kirsten, if I could just borrow her for a couple of months while I learn how to take pictures...she was born to be a model. Anyway, thanks for Ma and Pa Seamons for hosting the wild bash.




1 comment:
I am totally hurt that you don't want me as your stand in for photos ha! Hannah is such a cheeser. Thanks for spending Halloween with us. Rain and all, we still had a blast!
Post a Comment