Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Oooh! a Nail gun...but how are we supposed to use it...
ha, he got an air compressor too! wow, you'd have thought this was planned. I really like building Cam's tool collection...even if it is a little self-motivated.
Austin in his new favorite shirt! Go D-Will!
Cam also scored a router and accessories as well as some much needed Jeep roof handles. Hurray!
I love the sleep eyes...
We kind of had a Toy Story theme going on this year. We could put on our own movie now. Somehow Grandma Jan found Mrs. Potato head, and beside Woody and Jessie, a bucket of army men, barrel of monkeys, the army men's tank, and Toy story legos. jeez!
So cute! now if only he'll wear it.
The loot pre-chaos.

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

As I am looking through these pics ... Miss Liv is sitting in my lap and she keeps saying "oh that is cute ... we love austin!"