Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Latest Weekend Project....

So I've been pretty antsy to get some use out of all the sweet tools Cam has accumulated over the past couple of years. I may have had some ulterior motives when I bought them for him. We decided to dive in one room at a time, and Austin got the lucky draw. It took about a month of just working on the weekends for a little bit at a time to finish this beast, but I'd definitely say it was time well spent...ask Cam, and you may get a different answer. The only downside was the fact that we had to room with a very noisy 3 year old sleeper for that month, and it made for a couple of VERY long nights. He was so glad to be moved back into his "new" room today that he volunteered to take a nap. Anyway, here are some before and afters.





Cam thinks he needs a break for a while, so construction will resume on the spare in April....

5 comments:

Dallisa said...

What a cute room! I haven't seen you guys in forever. Hope you are all doing well. Austin is so stinkin cute!

silerme said...

Cam, I love it. It is very classy. I love the colors, the trim and accents. You did a great job. The window trim looks fantastic.

bmarie said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S

heidi said...

wow.
that looks so good!
i love the color, and the closet.
can cam come to my house?

KIRSTEN said...

I keep waiting for you guys to offer your remodeling services to us :)