Easter was spent basically enjoying mounds and mounds of sugar. I'm glad we have already gotten the dentist over for awhile, because we are going to need time to recuperate. We hit up the egg hunt in West Haven this year - it was kind of insane. I am used to the small town feel of the little Lion's Club sponsored Hyde Park egg hunt and this was nothing like that. There was at least 1000 people there! Austin kind of got overwhelmed at first and just stood there amidst all the candy and didn't pick up a dang one. Then he finally got into it and came away with about 10 whole pieces...whew. I think we'll probably go again next year because it seriously lasted maybe 10 minutes from the time we got out of our car to the time we got back in. Kind of funny. After that, I made my mom's recipe of chocolate dipped marshmallow eggs (YUM!), fruit pizza for dessert the next day, and we dyed eggs. On Easter we went to the official christening of my rent's NEW KITCHEN! It is spectacular - as soon as they get the tile back splash finished, there will definitely be pictures. Uncle Benster was nice enough to take Austin on another Easter egg hunt (so much sugar...). Fun-filled weekend, I'd say.
Cute pictures. Austin is getting so big! Glad to see he had a fun Easter. I that hope you are feeling well during your pregnancy, I heard that you are having a boy. Congratulations!
love love love the pics. austin is darling! looks like lots of yummy sugar! i saw mini eggs at the store yesterday for 2 dollars, and resisted, although i have been thinking of them ever since! thanks for the fun day the otherday. it was a blast! when i have a job we'll have to go again so we can do some real shopping!
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Austin is getting so big! Glad to see he had a fun Easter. I that hope you are feeling well during your pregnancy, I heard that you are having a boy. Congratulations!
love love love the pics.
austin is darling!
looks like lots of yummy sugar!
i saw mini eggs at the store yesterday for 2 dollars, and resisted, although i have been thinking of them ever since!
thanks for the fun day the otherday. it was a blast!
when i have a job we'll have to go again so we can do some real shopping!
I love the holidays where the kiddos go gather the candy, for us to eat :)
Post a Comment