![]() |
| Austin loved the slides. They had a beastly 30 foot tall black corrugated pipe slide that was pretty awesome too. |
![]() |
| Austin liked to turn off his flashlight so that it was more "spooky". |
![]() |
| As with most corn maze excursions, there was a little holding hands shenanigans going on...Austin and Hadley...such a ladies man. |
![]() |
| They had a tractor that pulled around a little train made out of 50 gallon drums...so cute! |
![]() |
| I decided that I needed to be in more pictures because as of late, it looks like Cam is a single parent based on all the pictures that I am missing from! Thanks B for being my photographer! |
On Tuesday, our friends Brittany and Kirk invited us to go to a corn maze in Syracuse with them. We opted to leave "littlest dude" (aka Aiden) home with dad and Austin and I just went. Aiden will get his turn, I promise. Black Hills Farm is awesome; it is much more than a corn maze. There were 5 different hay slides, wagon rides, pumpkin patch, animals, bonfire, etc. It is definitely a must-see Halloween attraction. The actual corn maze is one of the largest in the country and is sporting one of my favorite themes: vampires...specifically the cast of Twilight. Austin totally loved it and I think we will go back again this year for the hayride.










No comments:
Post a Comment