Lazy morning in bed...why not take some pictures. This was the week after spring tax season so I stayed home with the boys. I was pretty impressed with myself - we only had 1 - yes 1 - pajama day. The other two days were Logan and errand day. I didn't take any pics of Logan but it was very um...indulgent. Whenever the boys and I go up, Grandma Jan & Grandpa Scott pretty much drop everything they are doing and come hang out with us and do whatever we (I) want to do. It is lovely - and awful at the same time because I rely on someone else to bring me back to earth and tell me that I shouldn't buy that 15th treat for the day. So here is a list of the things we did all in one day - Temptation Cupcakes (seriously the best I've EVER had), Gossner's for squeaky cheese (Daines Fam Tradition), Alvey's for choc covered cinnamon bears (bc Burke ate my last batch), Fredrico's Pizza (best pizza/salads in town), and finally Charlie's (had to finish off the indulgent day with a dipped cone). OK, out of all that list, I didn't eat everything...who am I kidding? This is why the diet started this week. Anyway enough about me.
Aiden is um, not close to crawling. He rolls everywhere but when he gets on his tummy, all four limbs immediately go up in the air and flail around like a beached fish. It's funny.
Brant's First Treat
13 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment