Friday, June 8, 2012

Two Front Teeth!








Heidi and I decided to try to get some pics of the babies today.  I was optimistic that I could get some of Austin, but alas, it was not in the cards for today.  Aiden just got his first two teeth on our anniversary while he was staying at Grandma Trudy's.  Poor little guy wasn't eating well and had a fever; same thing happened with Austin.  I am so sad when I look at newborn pictures of either of them and it seems like it was so long ago.  I can barely remember Austin as a baby...time needs to stand still just for a little while. :(

We were up at Grandma Jan's in the front yard when I took these.  I had just gotten my hair done at Serendipity and decided to go a little darker and I loved it!  The next day is our 10 yr HS reunion...hmm.

No comments: