Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How to add friends to your blog.

To change who can comment to posts that you publish to your blog...log in to your account ---> go to settings ---> click on the comments tab ---> somewhere in the middle of that page there is an option to change who can comment on your posts. Keep in in mind that if you choose certain options there then you may have to add people to other options.

8 comments:

heidi said...

I like your layout. Its clean cut and to the point while still having personality. Plus its not totally girly...thats usually daniels complaint about ours.

Megs said...

CAMERON! It's been ages! yay for blogs that give us all a weak attempt at keeping in touch! your baby is darling! look at you all accomplished and grown up! I have nothing to show for my years! :) I am moving to Sl in a few weeks, I think a get together invlolving at least you heed and I is in order, don't you?! Good to see your smiling face!

KIRSTEN said...

How is the blogging coming along? I think I am finally figuring it out!!!

KIRSTEN said...

Come on SLACKERS. Where are all of your new posts :)???

KIRSTEN said...

How is cousin doing???

KIRSTEN said...

cousin, cousin where are you?? we miss you little cousin

KIRSTEN said...

Blog friends where are you?? Ha ha. You know I am not going to give up :)

KIRSTEN said...

How is cousin Burke these days? Austin looks so CUTE in his shorts. We can't wait to see you all in June!!!