I guess your truck looks nice:)!!! I am expecting a nice ride
Austin knows how to sport the shorts!! We LOVE you little guy!!!
Daniel is so jealous, and i have to admit, so am i. Looks like fun! now you need a boat to pull behind it!
Are you all ready to party hardy one month from today? It will be Livi Liv's 1st birthday!!!
i just noticed your hair cut in your cute pictures. I love it, it is so cute!
I FOUND YOU!!! Oh my gosh! I love the truck by the way. . . How have you guys been?! So when did you have Austin? Wow. Look how old we are. Wasn't it just last year we were in the student ward? SHEESH!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I guess your truck looks nice:)!!! I am expecting a nice ride
Austin knows how to sport the shorts!! We LOVE you little guy!!!
Daniel is so jealous, and i have to admit, so am i. Looks like fun! now you need a boat to pull behind it!
Are you all ready to party hardy one month from today? It will be Livi Liv's 1st birthday!!!
i just noticed your hair cut in your cute pictures. I love it, it is so cute!
I FOUND YOU!!! Oh my gosh! I love the truck by the way. . .
How have you guys been?! So when did you have Austin? Wow. Look how old we are. Wasn't it just last year we were in the student ward? SHEESH!
Post a Comment