Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins





Tonight we decided to do some pumpkin art. The new camera had dead batteries, so we had to resort to the old artifacts...basically, sorry for the crappy night picture.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Austin looks exactly like Cameron (your husband!) Very cute!

KIRSTEN said...

We also carved pumpkins last night. We can pretend that we all did it together - ha ha!! Your turned out really good. Can't wait to see cousin in his costume. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

heidi said...

We didn't carve pumpkins this year. Glad that someone is being festive. Looks like tons of fun! And they turned out darling!

Morrells said...

Little Cimms! I found you! Do you still have your Jeep? When I got the reference form from the govt for your new job, I told them you were a terrorist, but they ended up hiring you anyway... Like the new truck, too bad the Durango will waste it!

Later
Chase

symony said...

I am making my blog private so please email me your email so I can add you! symony0707@hotmail.com

KIRSTEN said...

Fellow bloggers ... where are you???

heidi said...

I love that your picture at the top still says happy halloween and your last post is about carving pumpkins but you have christmas backgound.

KIRSTEN said...

Hey where are you christmas pictures of me?? I'm waiting