As I'm sitting here at work, eating red velvet bundt cake (yum - thanks Mike!) and trying to decipher a tax basis spreadsheet, I thought I would take a little breather and post a couple pics of the sweetest baby girl ever. My bff had her a couple of weeks ago and I was able to go up to picturesque Bear Lake and take some photos. She was a perfect angel the entire time - just what her mom deserves after all the grief she went through to bring her here. I forget how little tiny they are....I have a hunch that this dude is going to come out a lineman or something. (eek!)
ya, I think she looks a little like Janet. Her name is Naomi and she's almost 3 weeks. Poor Heidi was sick pretty much the entire pregnancy and then a week after she was born Heidi had appendicitis and had to have surgery! yuck. I think ur dad was her dr when she got her epidural. How is DC? Was that earthquake crazy? Are you doing interior design out there? Sorry, 20 questions...
4 comments:
is this heidi's baby? tell me more!
ya, I think she looks a little like Janet. Her name is Naomi and she's almost 3 weeks. Poor Heidi was sick pretty much the entire pregnancy and then a week after she was born Heidi had appendicitis and had to have surgery! yuck. I think ur dad was her dr when she got her epidural. How is DC? Was that earthquake crazy? Are you doing interior design out there? Sorry, 20 questions...
thanks so much cam!
i love the photos!
What a SWEET little lady! Your poor friend Heidi ... the things we do to get our kids here!!
Post a Comment