| I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the meanest mom award for making my baby son pose in all these awful pictures...but oh it will be so worth it some day when I'm showing my grand kids what a crazy baby their dad was...ha ha. Aiden was an owl for halloween and he didn't mind the costume too much - it was when the hat went on he started freaking out. We ended up wearing this costume for combined total of one hour and that included a photo session, work party, and Halloween together. I asked myself if it was really worth the $28 I spent on the costume and after seeing this picture - definitely yes! |
1 comment:
Yep ... from the looks of Aiden in that first picture, he is definitely thoroughly enjoying himself haha. I just figure that is our motherly duty, when they are young. Dress them up and take lots and lots of pictures!
Post a Comment