![]() |
| This little guy started sleeping 6 + hours at night this past week (yah!) |
![]() |
| Livi has about the coolest morning hairdo of anyone I know. |
![]() |
| Not a lot of cereal eating going on here.... |
![]() |
| Ty is kind of a bottomless pit these days... |
![]() |
| Austin was a pretty good eater this week. He must be having a growth spurt because that is not like him. |
![]() |
| Kirsten brought this floor gym home with her and Aiden tried it out and LOVED it. |
![]() | |||
| Grandma and Ty; so cute! |











3 comments:
We miss our posy :(
P.S. Maybe next time, Chiki and I will be back to the super hilarious, party animal people that we are haha.
I really hope so because you guys were awful drab this go around....
Post a Comment