Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Baby Shower

This is the diaper cake that I made for Kim's baby girl.  It contains 4 layers of 170 size 1 diapers, 4 muslin Aden & Anais blankets, 4 onsies, and assorted bathing stuff.  I've always wanted to make one and I think it turned out pretty cute.
Just had to add a couple pics of little dude chillin' before the party.  He slept through most of it.
Aiden and Hannah
Kirsten and Trudy did the food and it was delicious!  Hannah and I made the tissue pom-poms.
There is the party animal herself!
Kirsten found this recipe on Pinterest for this Pineapple Kool-Aid slush that looks like bathwater.  It was very tasty and I will definitely be making it again - with or without the duckies.
And there are the guests of honor...Kim is due Feb 19th with the newest little gal to the family.  So excited to meet her!

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

Man who is the goone, in the 3rd from last picture :). Love love loved the diaper cake!