Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011!








This year we spent Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma Daines's house.  I was sick with the flu on Christmas Eve and then by the 26th Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Benster had it (way worse than I did).  Two days later Austin got it but it only lasted about 6 hours for him.  Cam was the first to get it the week before Christmas and was nice enough to share with the rest of us.  But somehow we were all feelin' pretty good on Christmas day.  Austin got a leaf blower, real tool set, 1600 piece lego set (what was Santa thinking?!), puzzle, tickle monster book (so cute), Melissa and Doug stuff, cash register, and a wallet.  Aiden got a sock monkey, plush tool set, and a little plush baby alligator that he loves to eat.  Cam got me an awesome new camera bag that will hold everything (and more!) and he got a new fancy phone (a couple of weeks ago).  Gma and Gpa gave us a new toaster, X-Box Kinect (so fun!), and other misc stuff.  Uncle Spencer made me a jewelry box which was awesome.  It was a blast and of course Grandma out did herself on the food - especially Christmas morning.  I look forward to that every year because she makes some amazing breakfast dishes.  Stuffed blueberry french toast with home made blueberry drizzle - YUM!  I love Christmas and I can't believe that it is already over...all that preparation for 4 hours...sheesh.  Until next year...

No comments: