Today was spent doing a whole lot of just chillin'. It was sunny but chilly - maybe 65 degrees. Austin would play outside all day if we let him and Aiden loves it too. While Cam was cleaning out the garage I snapped some pics of the dudes stuffed into the Flintstone mobile. I told Austin he should just give it to Aiden now and only use his bike. He is seriously going to break one of the wheels off one of these days zooming down the driveway and jumping over the gutter but he doesn't care. I guess these things have always been abused...we used to ride down the street on the top of my little bro.'s. $50 bucks well spent.
I've also all but given up on real scrap-booking and moved to blog-booking (word?). It is so much faster and easier...not as cute but a HECK of a lot less expensive. What to do with the hundred's of dollar's of shiz down in the basement....hmmm. Anyone want to come over for a scrap day?
Brant's First Treat
13 years ago















2 comments:
all your new post are so fun. and you kids cute as ever. love aidens new easter duds. and the pics of your boys together are so great.
i think my parents have the same levi barchair for kiddos!
Your boys are so cute. I printed our blog into a book like 2 years ago and need to do it again. I love it!
Post a Comment