Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Aidenator

Aiden and Grandma Jan.  He looks so surprised here.  I promise I had make-up on...
Grandma thought it was bordering on neglect to make him sit in a pumpkin...he'll laugh about it someday.


Doesn't he look like he's enjoying himself?

He's getting a pooch!
Ok, I could just kiss those little cheeks FOREVER!  My new favorite picture of him.

Aiden and Naomi - best friends!


2 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

So sad that I haven' t been able to kiss those cheeks yet:(.
I did the same thing with Ty, standing in a pumpkin. Why miss a cute photo opt!

Ali said...

oh dear. aiden crying in the pumpkin is the funniest thing i've ever seen. there are so many pics of my mom doing stuff like that to me when i was a baby. it really IS funny later. and so fun to be on the other end of it, i'm sure. :)