On Sunday, it was super windy outside but clear as a bell so we decided to go for a drive. Cam wanted to go see the Ogden River up by Pine View Dam because it is in flood stage right now so we drove up to Pine View which is only about a 25 minute drive from our house; then we kept going and drove through Eden - one of the prettiest towns around - and then headed up this canyon. I believe it is North Ogden canyon; it has a pretty steep climb with very curvy roads. I think they shut it down in the winter because it would be a beast to keep plowed. Anyway, we came out along the Bonneville Shoreline trail that has a nice scenic overlook.
We are still working on our thumbs up.

Again, he is eating. I have learned my lesson not to give a 3 yr old a pack of Starbursts and think he will self-regulate. uh-uh. He not-surprisingly ate the entire thing and was bouncing off the walls in an hour. As homer would say....doh!
No comments:
Post a Comment