Monday, May 2, 2011

Mowin' the Lawn

I Love the smell of freshly cut grass...I've missed it all winter and most of last year as well. The lawn isn't quite a year old yet and it is coming right along as my grandpa would say.

Austin is a big helper...if he has his dump truck, wheel barrow, flintstone car, and rake and shovel....his favorite place to park is underneath the deck. Maybe I'll get a picture of it sometime.

Apparently it was marker day at school because the dude came home with colorful drawings up and down his body...hmmm. It's a good thing they were washable. I think his favorite place to draw is up his nose. That is marker, not a booger - in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

When Chiki and I decided to get an "adult" house with a real yard haha ... Austin will you come and take care of it for us?