Went to the "big" ultrasound on Friday and got some pretty cool 3-D pics of the baby. Sorry for the crappy images, but I had to scan them at work so that Grandma could show them at her work...I'll redo tonight when I get home and can use some better equipment.
This picture is a front view of the baby's upper torso and face. The second image confirms that yes, it is a boy.

The top left image below is a side profile of the face. Top Right is a very interesting picture of the baby and the umbilical cord. The ultrasound tech told us that babies will grab a-hold of the cord and play with it and stick it in their mouths etc. I had no idea that they opened their mouth but apparently we have proof.


The bottom Left is a 3-D picture of his face. It looks like his eye is open and he is staring straight at us - which I don't think is the case; the tech said most babies don't open their eyes until 27 weeks, but you never know. The bottom right is a picture of him with his mouth open. In the video, we could see him putting his hand in his mouth and taking it out. Pretty cool.
2 comments:
NEEEEEAT!
I can already tell this little guy, is one handsome dude!
Post a Comment