Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring is in the Air...

Yesterday was one of the few days we've had so far that have been nice and sunny, so we decided to take advantage of the weather and go for a nice, long walk along the Ogden River Trail. Cam wanted to see how high the water was, and Austin and I just wanted to take in some fresh air. The trail goes past the dinosaur park; it's kind of funny because the dinosaurs are always roaring when you walk by...the kids love it. I got a nice shot of dad & son sitting on a tree stump and a couple pics of some nice spring blooms. Awww, I LOVE this weather. I'm glad it is finally decided to show up.


1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

Now you are really starting to make me look bad. Will you update my blog for me???