Tuesday, May 17, 2011

7 Years? Sheesh!

Last week Cam and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. I really can't believe it has been 7 years; I am really lucky to have him and personally I think he is really really lucky to have me...kidding Cam! Kind of. We went to the Melting Pot (YUM) with our besties Heidi and Daniel and then my rents took the kid for part of the weekend. I would post a pick of dinner, but it is an extremely hideous picture of me looking like I am about to pop so I will spare ya'll the anguish. Instead maybe a little blast from the past. I can't believe I used to be that skinny...and I didn't even realize it. Agggh! Also, sorry about all the kissy picks...apparently that's all we did on our wedding day.




Here's to more kids, more vacations, and more fun! Love you Cam!

1 comment:

bmarie said...

i LOVE the pic of you guys when you are wearing the red dress... congrats on the big 7!